Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Costa Cruise Auditions 2010

Nov. 22 - EVENT TO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN -







I'm Marta. I was at the event Saturday and violence against women and are, I have a little question mark in my stomach when I woke up at six in the morning to go to catch the bus, as I climbed on the bus, as I looked around and saw femininity . I wondered if I was doing the right thing because my body did not respond with spontaneity recognized, with the euphoria of the moment and the unexpected, with confidence that our presence will make a difference. I still decided a month ago that I would be present, as a task, because last year I did, because the question of principle has prevailed. we arrived at the square outside the station and we were few, damn few. I took her distress, because in two screaming after a while 'his voice breaks. but I did my job, I had my friends, one with a beard and we were still ready to scream.


climate of scissors in his hand made me feel embarrassed, as I felt embarrassed to see me almost a flyer refuse because of my features female-male ..? delusions of persecution will be masculine, but it seemed to me.

my friend with the beard he took me out of kindness, or to show that protects the dark beard, not just accompanied me: Mauro came with me.


but as we were doing carried by my little question mark turned into a flower, a sun, in a note to a sudden something changes and responds to stimuli differently forever. I began to feel in my place, I understand why I was given that job a month earlier. and from that flower on winning the dj was EmotionInBody, on the track at every dream in the making is coming, first to steer again.


mauro belief as it is very important to recover these areas we ask, but really recover, complicating more and new shades, do not agree with what has forced the exclusion that has stopped wanting to reflect and wonder because I believe very much in the meeting-generational conflict as a creative dynamic of new knowledge to materialize, and new practices recognized by our "self" and cross contamination in my opinion are the keystones.

and above all, without fear, we begin a discussion on this .. not sterile and an end to their posts on this blog, but creative. it is not no men men men Zacchi (mime and scissors), these are new courses, to claim our bodies into play if they do not let someone else take the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment