Saturday, October 23, 2010

Implantation With Twins ?

Halloween cards

... and we arrived at Halloween ....

As some of you know I LOVE Halloween ... literally is by far my favorite holiday, probably because I've always been fascinated by witches, ghosts, haunted houses, cemeteries and the like ... this summer I also crowned one of my dreams that visit the authentic city of witches Salem, Massacchuttes, USA! Even the cards for Halloween, make me crazy, this year I literally got a thing for the cards and echo park whooligans Bo Bunny ...

So I gave myself haunted by the preparation of cards to give to friends and relatives, especially those overseas, to celebrate the Halloween ... for real.

and so here goes ... one party (because I think they'll do it again) of my Halloween cards ... there is something for everyone ...

DSC05249

DSC05218

& # 160;

DSC05223

DSC05224 DSC05222 DSC05229

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC05244

 

 

With this card, be part of the challenge of Sentimental Sunday with their sketch n.0025

DSC05247

So?? are quite scary ????? soon for other cards:)

a terrific Sunday everyone:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment