Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wishes Congratulation For The New Promotion

still a wonderful gift card ....

So let's say ... I'm trying a lot of taste and merit of my friend and muse Pam, that I consider my guru of cards .... You should know that other cards are coming, because in a few days and St. Simon and I know a lot of me in two Simon care, yet here we celebrate the birthdays:)

However, the first card that I present to you, I was commissioned by one of my dearest and sweet fellow, whose daughter has to go a celebration of 18 years ... and so I prepared the card .... here it is .... the birthday girl has imposed in a kind and original to his guests that they flaunt at least one accessory electric blue, so I carry are made in a sea of \u200b\u200bblue:)

DSC05251

the second card, is a delightful little mini cards obtained with a punch of the legendary Big shot (thanks Daniela ) ... this card has served me to accompany a great gift (a hand made nougat ... Naples is here this time of year, you make nougat, that's what I got was chocolate and coffee)

... ... here it is.

DSC05252

Finally, another Halloween card .... I place at the moment ... but it is said that is not changed because I do not know, I think something is missing .... ... decide.

DSC05256

Finally here are two perfect examples of recycling. ... These were two boxes of chocolates ... the boxes were a sad, dark green and then let's face it, no chocolates inside were no longer any reason to exist ... so I have turned .... in two beautiful boxes port scraps. ... contains a flower beads and other embellishment. ...

DSC05242

then the ... next card .... Good evening to all:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment