Sunday, January 16, 2011

How Do I Clean My Sanuks

The ATC year

year of the ATC ... ..

This year just seems to be ....:) Well because I like the ATC, when I became interested in scrapbooking and I was convinced I would never have been able to do any LO, my interest is now focused the ATC. I also enrolled in ATC world, where believe it or not I have found my beloved and legendary Joan (a guru) and Silvana . About a year ago at Christmas, my very first swap was on scraptutorial , Silvana was she who organized everything, I wonder if you remember:)

However my first ATC are those that place tonight for the challenge of scrapbookingitalia . ATC with the letter A.

So since I did not want to fall in the discount of as love. ... I fully deflected ( Pam docet) ... and I chose two songs with the A ... then so be it, so you know that music is my life and I'm a rocker.

The first, which inspired me was a good Aerosmith song called Angel:)

here it is:

DSC05520

DSC05522

& # 160;

The second ... I could never forget my idol David Bowie? Nooooooooooooo ... here ... Ashes to Ashes. It's never been one of my favorite songs but lent itself to both and I chose a technique completely mixed media)

soon with ATC ATC world) other letters, other techniques ... other songs?? and who knows .... The challenges are so beautiful:)

DSC05529 DSC05527

0 comments:

Post a Comment