Sunday, January 16, 2011

Remove Blackheads Boston

not conventional christmas No 2 (revenge) Conventional Christmas

I know I know .... People are already talking about Valentine's Day and I'm still here to post Christmas cards ... but you are delay:)

But as the saying goes ... better late than never ....

Here here ... this has yet to leave because I have to attach a gift and ops. ... I'm late:) but I will forgive the ricevitrici sti gifts?? who knows ....

DSC05508

This other does not seem to know a Christmas card ... and it is fascinating to wish a friend (Carla, now I renamed Charlie, oh yes my dear, I am the one who puts the nick at all ... instead get a reason, ask Walter) to spend a fantastic 2011 ....

DSC05509

DSC05512

And this other card, since I vaguely witchcraft was commissioned by Charlie for a colleague (and you thought that you catch me money too) ... ..

DSC05518

0 comments:

Post a Comment