Sunday, February 27, 2011

Films Mario Salieri Gratis

letters, 52 week project and various decorations:)

No more laziness :) and then I had to prove to

Rituzza and Pam, my mamas scrap or Mamas and Papas

I'm doing something ... ..:)

Then, before all the decoration that I made

cassettierina Ikea where I put on, guess

a bit '. ... cards and other stuff of my scrapper

friends :)

How cute ??????? For now, I filled only two

drawers I have to put much of that order, in

room ... (

DSC05631

Now we come to the 52 week project ... ve had the

promised not??

Here they are .... my nails ... .. I have the casting almost

three years ... of course sometimes disaster for glitter and

glue, but .... my nail stylist is very patient)

DSC05611

Carine true ????? I'm not too long already ... cos' ... is

complicated to handle all my little things ...

let alone with artiglioni: D

... .. And here is the ATC for the ATC swap world I

to 5 "A", 5 "B", 5 "C ".... To be honest I have not

finished but I congratulate myself for

at least had a good half:)

A TREE ... like ...

DSC05629

DSC05621

DSC05623

DSC05622

DSC05627

I thought I would choose a word for each letter and

it Five different ....

This is the B .... As KISS

DSC05613

DSC05619

& # 160; DSC05620

I'll miss two ... are being ... ... and mounting

with Nadia I discovered the joy

dell'embossing ....:) so are well with the

swap technique 1 .... I also do

other ATC scrapbookingitalia I ready for the

titles from tomorrow ... the lessons are over

so I should be a little 'looser ....:)

I know I'm back but do not kill me ... a kiss to

soon ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment