Monday, February 28, 2011

Can U Wash Your Face 3 Times

yet .. ATC ATC

here we are .... The night was long ... but maybe it was worth

worth I am very happy ... and

think I feel sorry not just bagging these

ATC and make them leave, greet them ....: (

I'm fond of both of them ...: (

Now I understand why make two equal ... but who knows

beautiful as I receive it:)

A So ... we've already seen. ... We saw the B

part ...

and then ...

B ... KISS ... like

DSC05633

still kiss ... revised and updated, compared to yesterday

DSC05634

DSC05635

And now ... C .... Home ... what a nice word:)

well even Kiss, thinking it was not bad:)

DSC05645

DSC05637

& # 160;

DSC05638

DSC05639

DSC05642

Here's a look at all the first three letters

of the alphabet, for the ATC swap of the world. ... I chose

a word for each letter of offer and

different interpretations of the same word ...

Now I hope only that the DEF is always 5 ...:)

The words I have almost all choices ... curious eh?? eh eh ...

The discover just looking ...

DSC05632

Silvana Thanks for this beautiful swap, you gave me

a better opportunity to be creative ...

Regarding ATC

scrapbookingitalia .. tomorrow ... follow the advice of

Rita .. even there, only one song for each letter ... already

choices ... but how nice:)

You put something there behind the atc? I will, tonight I

also printed the note to be put on the back

with the "birth certificate" of the ATC)

0 comments:

Post a Comment