Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sebastian Szymczak Gliwice

ATC with songs for each letter of the alphabet ....

... well ... I caught the challenge:)

girls, thanks for encouraging me .... ... Here's

my ATC scrapbookingitalia ... even here, there are

the letters but I have chosen to

represent each letter with a song,

strictly foreign and perhaps rock ... well

songs that I love. ... And tonight in a couple of hours I gave

the best of me ... 4 atc in just a bang, but I had already

in mind how to do them ...

I also thought that if and when it will send to

swap, I want to be accompanied by a piece of paper with the story

lyrics ... so you learn a bit 'of rock: D

But 'nuff said ... and on the photos.

as we said at Angel. ...

angel

or Ashes to ashes ...

ashes to ashes

B ... as Bye Bye Baby, the legendary Marilyn ....

DSC05655

C ... Crazy .... Oh yes ... I love Aerosmith:)

DSC05654

D as Diamond Dogs .... ... of course I love to

madness Bowie

DSC05649

;

... And as Europe, beautiful piece of music by Carlos

Santana ....

DSC05652

So ... what do you think ??????? Kiss to all:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment