Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Transfer Paper Cebu Philippines



Today was already a difficult day, because tonight after returning from the misfortunes of Verona (hijacked plane, etc.) was also the installation of my new head ... luckily everything went ok ... but the thing that really made this a great day was a beautiful orange envelope that I found on my return home. ... a gift ... actually, I expected something to me because the author had anticipated ... but the surprise was wonderful all the same .... I not only had the gift 8quindi you had the thought for me, which makes me happy) but I got TWO TWO cards ... I say from my personal guru of the card, you understand who he is? but the chocolates Swiss Pam .... and the two cards do not have any cards, but card (at least) that have won awards. ... In short I could not believe it ... this morning when I wandered on his blog and as I was expecting a card, I thought that the only Halloween that it submitted were not for me ... but even the owl also deserve not just imagined. ... OWL. ... which by the way I did for her what sdia by Elena ... so I'm really moved. ... because you are beautiful ... and now I will study in detail to learn!!

The amazing thing is that I had sent her a card (well not as pretty as her) ... but nice .... To say hello, even if she does not love Halloween so much ... actually I wanted to send more cards to all but time is running out ...

Anyway thank you, thank you very warmly thanks Pam, you made me really happy, your cards are beautiful and I incornicerĂ² and will guard jealously:)

DSC05379 DSC05380

0 comments:

Post a Comment