Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby Stroller Cake Pan

Winner

Squilli di tromba....

drum rolls ...

I'm going to announce the winner of Scrap your movie ....
First I thank all the girls who participated, your I were really cute and it was difficult however, to use because there are so many friends and I feel a bit 'carognetta ... but we know the challenges are challenges, and then ....

My indecision had paused in between two partciolare ... The one I liked best, perhaps, but not fully reflect the spirit of the challenge .... in fact it began as a challenge for me in any event, a tribute to the cinema ...

said this ... (I'm excited )....
the Lo which I think most reflects the spirit of the challenge ....
short and my favorite is a favorite ....


The winner is ....
......


this with his tender tribute to one of my favorite movies .... and I will tell you, the use of the phrase struck me above all ....

Bravissima Giuli ... if you send me your address sperìdirò a small tribute ...

Thanks all for taking part .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment