Monday, November 15, 2010

Reasons For Short Period

Fazio, and Saviano The winner for sketchalicious

Tonight at dinner we were at the table listening to Roberto Saviano, the transmission come and live with me and I was immediately fascinated by the words (wisely) that Robert was able to make me proud to be Neapolitan and bell ...

So instead of turning on the stereo and turn off the TV after dinner, I was tuned up and did a three Rai Lo, for the challenge of sketchalicious and for the first time I was happy to use all my cards more attractive because of the subject since I was a very special, nothing seemed too precious. ... in fact everything was beautiful and had to be a tribute to a friendship so special ... and so here it is, the challenge for The No 7 of sketchalicious ...

DSC05410

Walter is a good friend of mine the other night I thought were very fortunate to have at least 6 people who love me and who I consider real friends, special people, friends, friends of those who know everything about you and where you know everything ... So Walter is one of six and I hope this ... It's like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment