Thursday, November 11, 2010

Factory Outlet Moncler

scrap your scraps your movie song

and 'was very awkward ... and I admit it .... First of all, why were all beautiful, then why not a good jury ... I love movies, but music is my Viata, no activity in my life is disconnected from the music, and I believe that nothing like the music can evoke emotions and feelings and remember ...

will be because the music made me meet my love (and also the past loves ...) will be because the music really helped me and many in very difficult moments of my life ...

I looked carefully I tried to imagine all the emotions and memories that might be behind each. ... I'm glad that the challenge is was well received (the Lo have been more than scraps of your movie) ...

But 'nuff said ....

say to me now that I have won three ... oh yes ... ... there is no single winner.

also admit that I won that, he had already won. ... I should not say sorry but .... I have a LO pierced his heart. ... I was objective but I would have won anyway ... .. ....

So you're not understanding anything eh ?????

want the name?? Even the names ???????

Here they are ....

The winner struck me she was beyond words ... .. Lucia. ... The reason? insanely simple ... I love the Cure, madly in love purple, madly in love polka dots and the album from which comes the song ... the interpretation of Lucia's exactly what I mean by this challenge ....

DSCN3352

I've hit the heart of Lucia. ... Even if you were close to losing the prize for winning another because I ... I was deeply impressed.

Giulia_LO

Bravissima Giulia ... but ... well .... You've already won scrap your movie .... Let's say you have a special mention ... .. and a tiny premietto when you receive your prize to scrap your movie (have faith will :)

But someone else will receive a prize, for which I really touched my heart .... in a very different way. ... and I say no more ....

Thanks to all for having participated and thanks to you sweet little katia for wanting to share this thrill your with us ....

PSsC... leo

Thanks to Rita, Pamela, to Illy, Enrica, Gloria, Mariella, Elena B. (Beautiful sweet child of mine), to Glenda for having participated and having shared a beautiful memory with us ....

Who does not love the music, not in my love life ....

and leave you with a short phrase of what I'm listening to now ....

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the
music
For giving it to me

(abba)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment