Monday, November 8, 2010

Names For Fests Or Groups

finally I'm back !!!!!

Diaper Cake Now they go like hot cakes .... This is the last for a child to be born soon! Sofia.

DSCN2239 DSCN2240 DSCN2242

Diaper Cake addition to having a bit of time, I finally finished the album that I started long ago ...

DSCN2248 DSCN2249 DSCN2252

DSCN2262 DSCN2267 DSCN2268

DSCN2271

Now there are only pictures ....

Finally after loooong time here are some photos of the creations of my marriage:

this is the cake bags door was created with the technique of decoupage wooden boxes with perforated ... it was a success!

Foto0116

portariso cones ... ....

Foto0108

placeholders ... and finally here we have chosen the theme of our honeymoon in Australia and then each placeholder represents cities and monuments that we visited ....

DSCN2272 DSCN2273

This is our guestbook ... unfortunately I could not take the picture of the "guestbook pristine" ... ... but at the end of the evening was so full of dedications and signatures that it was impossible to photograph ! P ublications then the photo of the sketch ... here is me and my hubby .... With our hobby and our passion ....

Boceto 3

I can not stand doing nothing, then a few days ago I enrolled in a course of decoupage boxes for wedding favors and creations of the thing ... that struck me most was the creation of Christmas balls ... and since I can not stand still .... I have to create and test results here ... .. this is my first creation after all ... very useful in this pre-Christmas ... I take this opportunity to make some gift!

DSCN2274 DSCN2275

I finally updated the blog .... I could not wait to upload these photos ... and to change a little look at my home page ... I hope that the visits are numerous ...

soon ... this time it is safe ...

Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment