Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Babies Silver Anklets Australia



So this year I've been bad, we say! I also started with the best intentions but then ... as long as you lack the will that is sometimes not there because you are tired, the music that takes time away from me (because I love her, and then listen to the music and then do nothing else) eh well ... why are so many of my negligence. ... the fact is I wanted to do 21 cards were then decreased to 8 at the far end are three ... well better than nothing right?

as it would be a shame to send her cards impersonating a Merry Christmas, I converted to cards Felice years ... and that's okay, says Rituzza, lower the fire. Yet even if I did only 3 cards, if I was a sloth, and if I was careless, I'm happy at least these three are pretty unconventional and in my opinion ... .... Not the usual Christmas cards ... hope you like them also to the recipients: D

intentions were the best ... as evidenced by the table set-up and the big shot in a half days ....

DSC05457

Work in progress ....

DSC05458

DSC05459

DSC05460

DSC05461

And here they are .... The three graces: D

DSC05490

DSC05491

DSC05494

could be Christmas without a tildina ?????

DSC05497

But the sloth does not give up ... even if we are at December 29, I hope to make at least someone else! Happy New Year:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment