Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Converse Low Tops With Or Without Socks

new Christmas card

Bon soir!!

really started this month of December is a bit 'evil difficulties between labor and dental session ... but I like to think positive always tell my friends scrapfreedom the list:)

In practice, this post will be a little 'pezzotto because I have plenty to add, giustappunto a card.

do not have much to be published because

1) I was lazy and I have so much scrapbooking but for lack of time

2) I have to design in place that are prizes for challenges, but clearly I can not publish you the girls ... Have faith premietti:)

instead I made this card for birthday Giorgia , Jo to her friends, which is really nice and sweet words I really like and we have several things in common. It was so much that we wanted to organize a swap stamped ... what better time to send all of his birthday with a card and enrich ?????

The card I really like ... I did not know what were his favorite colors I hope to have them a bit 'but these were well chosen solar and joyful as she so .... I only regret that I could not do all of the stamped I had the stamps because they were really a lot and then maybe because I forgot to send the only stamp that you really wanted, the one with the house. But there will be other occasions

Anyway ... here's the card:)

DSC05407

this photo taken when I thought I had to do the post before the package arrived ... in fact I had covered the name with an attachment minispartito a Favor:)

DSC05408

ineffective I am realized that I had made this other card .... for my name day of a friend ... very simple and sober but pretty, shall we?

DSC05386

DSC05384

0 comments:

Post a Comment