Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Hair Looks Good With A Chineese Bang

art journal of owls 2010

in 2010 is almost over and I'm indietrissimo with my art journal but something I did. ... and since tonight I have a lot of scrapbooking, but I can not show anything because ... it's still a top secret thing, at least let me put photos of my pages of AJ .... I would almost throw me into a proposal for next year but I think I can even kill the owls:)

Anyway ... ..

here say the words between the last and penultimate:)

here SHAFT

alberomelany

LOOK Here

sguardomelany

orange

arancionemelany

this was not in the words of owls, but the inspiration ... when it comes ...:)

FALL

autunnomelany

this is instead of the owls ... and of course BLUE could not be one of my songs Favorite

azzurromelany

This is my interpretation of DONNA

donna melany

another seep into my AJ ... the night and dawn!

lanotte e l'alba

this is also another infiltrated FREEDOM '

libertà

While 'last word is rightly a WALL of owls ... ... and better representation the beautiful song of Pink Floyd? I am rocker? eh ... I know:) The music as I always say is my life.

muromelany

Last infiltrated near the tree ....

DSC05444

AJ However, I'm already thinking about next year already and I have also bought a moleskine diary is true is one of those on which you write but it is not that needs only to write. ... s also Esono late AJ this is for me was a great source of inspiration and joy ... Thanks owls

0 comments:

Post a Comment