Monday, December 13, 2010

How To Cuta Anarkali Suit

... And we are talking about design and art journal ... ..

Tonight .... I crazy ... ... I decided to post something, here on the blog that I care very much. ... my drawings ... or my clothes ... I have patiently and meticulously designed in about 15-20 years of dreams where you actually thought I might to the designer ... ..

not show them much in public. ... As if they had a real value ... are worth a lot to me and I admit that I watch them almost never because who knows ... I think maybe I could make a real fashion designer. ... Eh okay ... tonight I do not want to make Christmas cards ... I want to draw ....

Obviously when you dream you dream in great clothes and I dreaming of edisegnare of those who never put those who do not even know where to insert ... evening gowns for women of another era like Grace Kelly and Ingrid Bergman that no longer exist. ... Every time I lost to dream and imagine some wonderful woman actress type, type ... I know, Sigourney Weaver or Sharon Stone with one of these sumptuous dress ... uh ... you know ... dreams. hurt:)

This seemed perfect for me an evening not so elegant

img024

This already rather more elegant, baroque

img002

this is really my style, white, black and drapes

img003

nude look. ... I do not like much, they are among the last that I designed

img004

the typical dress prom night, the night of the rookies

img007

here I discovered pastels, watercolor ... a discovery that it was love ...

img008 this I will never forget. ... I had it in mind to

two in the morning, around, and as always I was in college, after studying up a late draw. I went to bed and I had already drawn plenty of when it occurred to me this dress. I got up, took my trusty block architect and drew ....

img014

the brother of the preceding, the day after

img013

... and so on that style ... Notice the use of carbon and gel pens ...

img015

Another great discovery: the charcoals all inherited from my father ... ... ..

and even there it was love ....

img018

this as the following almost twin brother were designed in honor of the Chicago Bulls in 1997, I had a crush on Michael Jordan, the Bulls are the colors white, red and black!

img021 img022

not just a gap ....

img023

Recent ....

img005

model odalisques Indian ....

img006

gap dizzying ... uhuh

img011

img026 img027 img029

img037

here was my first encounter with charcoal ....

img039 img040 img046 img064 img072

The drawings are not copied or viewed from who knows where I created them all ... I ....:) And have remained paper we continue tomorrow ... if you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment