Thursday, December 16, 2010

Items For A Dishwasher

Awards scrap your song

Eh I know I'm rather late and I have not finished the premium Scrap your movie (sorry Giulia).

As Pam, because you already know ... eh Pam knew everything even before ... I wanted to do a little something original. So I prepared CDs, in line with scrap your song .

I've enclosed a card and wrote an accompanying letter. Oh yes because I wanted the recipient know exactly why I chose those songs.

Speaking of songs. ... CDs are obviously different because they are two different girls. So foreign music and timbre rather dark for Lucia intense and romantic Italian music for Katia .

I hope they enjoyed at least half of what it is like to prepare myself.

And here are the pictures ....

For Lucia

DSC05429

DSC05431

DSC05432

DSC05434

For Katia

DSC05437

DSC05439

DSC05440

DSC05441

Giulia. ... will not kill me ... even your premietto. ... I swear .... and you'll see will be beautiful. ... a big kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment